You’re more than welcome to use any of the ideas that you find on my site in your home or school. After all, that is why I do what I do, to inspire you to get creative with your kids, raise them to be curious lifelong learners, and to help you help them be the best they can be. If you want to share a post on your own blog or website, you have permission to use one unaltered photo as long as you have included a direct link to the original article on my site. Photos may not be altered or cropped (i.e., watermark must be intact). Please do not copy tutorials, even if you have modified them into your own words. Please do not share any photos of my children, especially if their faces are visible, without prior written permission. For further information on this copyright policy, please contact Colleen.
This policy was updated May 4, 2018.
Raising Lifelong Learners is a personal blog written by me, Colleen Kessler. For questions about this blog, please contact Colleen.
I chronicle the adventures of our family, homeschooling, the ups and downs of parenting differently-wired, quirky, and outside-the-box kiddos — gifted and twice-exceptional. Any opinions on this blog are personal and mine. While I do accept products for review and cash advertising, I will only support products and companies I truly believe in. I want my readers to know that they can trust my word, therefore I stand behind everything I write about.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
AFFILIATE PROGRAM INFORMATION
Throughout posts and in the sidebar, I link to other sites. Some of these links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from that site after clicking over from Raising Lifelong Learners, I receive a (super small) percentage of the sale. Clicking through these links doesn’t cost you any more than you’d already be spending, but we earn compensation for the time we spend on the site and its resources.
Colleen Kessler is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
REVIEWS / AD SPACE
I am interested in working with family friendly companies. If you are interested in ad space, sponsorship, or having me host sponsored posts or giveaways, please contact me to discuss how we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship. My media kit — with blog stats, rates, and information about companies with whom I have worked — is available upon request.
- No purchase necessary.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited.
- Open only to U.S. Residents, age 18 and older.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Raising Lifelong Learners or its representatives are not responsible for entries not received due to technical failures or entries not eligible due to typographical errors or failures to follow entry guidelines.
- Winners are chosen randomly by Rafflecopter.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners have 24 hours from the close of the giveaway to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Notification of a winning entry will be made and prizes claimed by email. Raising Lifelong Learners or its representatives are not responsible for prize notification or claim not received.
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give Raising Lifelong Learners and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to obtain your name and address by email for the purpose of distributing the prize(s).
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give Raising Lifelong Learners and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to publicize your name and/or likenesses for promotional purposes.
- Giveaway winners agree to hold harmless Raising Lifelong Learners and the giveaway sponsor in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.