She’s walking right alongside of them.
Join Colleen and Shawna today as they talk about building on their asynchronous kiddos’ strengths to help them tackle their weaknesses. It’s a longer episode today, but so, so worth hanging in for.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show
- Shawna’s Website
- Shawna’s Facebook
- Shawna’s Instagram
- Shawna’s Twitter
- Shawna’s Pinterest
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 | Gallup
- What Interest-Led Learning Really Looks Like by Shawna Wingert
- Hands-On Learning and Movement For The Struggling Learner by Shawna Wingert
- The Pressures of Homeschooling Children With Learning Differences by Shawna Wingert
- If He’s REALLY So Smart… When Gifted Kids Struggle by Colleen Kessler
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Differentiation Doesn’t Work by James Delisle
- Sorry…Differentiation Still Doesn’t Work by James Delisle
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- RLL 07 Alicia Hutchinson: Homeschooling and Learning Well
- Pam Barnhill’s Website
- Your Morning Basket Podcast
- Parenting Chaos: Practical Support And Encouragement For Parents Of Explosive Children by Shawna Wingert
- Everyday Autism by Shawna Wingert
- Special Education At Home by Shawna Wingert
- The Spark: A Mother’s Story of Nurturing, Genius, and Autism by Kristine Barnett
- The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene
- Harry Potter Special Edition Boxed Set by J.K Rowling
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!