Gifted and creative kiddos can often struggle with their executive function skills, and we parents are left scratching our heads, and trying to figure out how to get them to be functioning adults who can manage their own lives. In this episode we’ll talk about what executive function skills are, how they’re important, and what happens when kids struggle with these skills. Then, we’ll chat about what you can do to help your kiddos out. Grab a cold drink and join the conversation.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show
- Executive Functioning Activities for Small Children
- RLL LIVE | Improving Executive Functions
- Helping Your Child Strengthen Their Executive Function Skills Workbook
- Educational Consulting Session
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!