It’s so easy for homeschool moms to doubt. We’re in the thick of things, right? Doing it all… worrying about it all… and not able to see what will happen on the other side. There are no guarantees in parenting, nor are there in homeschooling. BUT, there are so many amazing kiddos who have gone through years of homeschooling, and not only come out on that other side, but are thriving there. Today we talk to Mahayla West, homeschool graduate, and fantastic young adult, who reminds us to trust our kids and trust this process. We can get through it and enjoy the adventure alongside our children.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Our Journey Westward
- Shining Dawn Books
- Currclick — A Great Resource for Lapbooks
- The Usborne Book of Horses and Ponies
- 100 Backyard Activities that are the Dirtiest, Coolest, Creepy-Crawliest Ever!
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!