“Autism is NOT the Big Bad Wolf… Your child is going to have joy. Your child is going to have a life…” This inspiring episode challenges all of us to rethink autism and how we interact with autistic friends and family members. Kaylene George is an autism self-advocate, and an amazing mama to a slew of neuro-diverse kiddos. You don’t want to miss this episode…
Links and Resources From Today’s Show
- Kaylene’s Website
- Kaylene’s Facebook
- Embracing Autism Group
- Embracing Autism (Print Book)
- Embracing Autism (eBook)
- Saxon Math
- WriteShop Writing Curriculum
- Usborne Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt
- Project-Based Learning
- BookShark Gifted Article
- BookShark Curriculum
- Hamilton Musical Soundtrack
- Raising Poppies Facebook Group
- Fidget Toys
- The Spark by Kristine Barnett
- Forest for the Trees by Betsy Lerner
- On Writing… by Stephen King
- The Snowflake Method by Randy Ingermanson
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!