Amazing things can happen when we trust our children, become students of them and their interests, and encourage them to follow those passions. In this episode, Colleen talks to Andrew Peterson — Christian music artist, author, speaker, and Founder of The Rabbit Room, a community of like-minded people celebrating a love of the arts together — all about helping our kids follow their loves and develop their talents, even when they don’t fall into the easily-measured subject areas, and how trusting our kids can really shape who they become. You don’t want to miss this episode.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible – Get 1 month subscription for free + 1 free book!
- Great Homeschool Convention
- Andrew’s Site
- The Rabbit Room
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness
- North! Or Be Eaten
- The Monster in the Hollows
- The Warden and the Wolf King
- The Self-Driven Child
- The Wingfeather Saga Short Film
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!