The testing question… it comes up often in conversation and consults, but as a listener asked again recently, Colleen thought it worth revisiting in a podcast episode. Testing your child for giftedness is a personal choice and everyone has different reasons for why they chose to test… or not to test. What should you do? Well… let’s talk about it.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible – Get 1 month subscription for free + 1 free book!
- Should I Test My Child?
- The Non-STEM Gifted Kid
- Mislabeled Behavior and Undiagnosed Giftedness
- Nurturing Your Gifted Toddler
- Giftedness Disguised
- What Does a Gifted Child Look Like?
- Understanding the Creatively Gifted Child
- Understanding the Cognitively Gifted Child
- Understanding the Academically Gifted Child
- Homeschooling Twice-Exceptional Kids
- Helping Your Child Cope with Anxiety
- What is an Intense Child?
- Navigating the Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Kids
- Why it Stinks to Be Gifted in Schools Today
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!