Raising globally minded kids in today’s world is important as the world grows closer and more connected. Today Colleen talks with Anne Guarnera about bringing language and cultural learning into the home and homeschool effortlessly, and what it’s like living the adventure of a bilingual family.
Links and Resources from the Show:
- Anne’s Website, Language Learning At Home
- Anne on Twitter, @langsathome
- Language Learning At Home Community
- ¡Uno, Dos, Tres Con Andrés!
- Putumayo Kids: Brazilian Playground
- Foreign Language Academy
- Memorize the Periodic Table
- Les Miserables
- The Count of Monte Cristo
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!