There are so many homeschooling moms that start to worry as their kids get into middle school and high school that what they’ve done up until this point isn’t enough. Or that they’re missing big pieces of learning, content, or skills that they should have been teaching all along.
Today, Colleen talks with her sixteen year old son, Trevor, about some of his experiences so far, and gets his insights about homeschooling, self directed education, hope, and more. You’re not going to want to miss this episode, particularly if you’ve got budding high schoolers of your own!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Great Homeschool Conventions (Use code: RLLGHC)
- Mr. D Math
- The Teenage Liberation Handbook
- The Self-Driven Child
- HitFilm Express
- Video Creation & Editing by Trevor (samples and contact info)
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!