Meghann Dibrell talks to us about cultivating a rooted childhood for your kids, and her work to help you make that happen. As usual, the conversation on the show takes detours down a few rabbit trails, and Meghann and Colleen end up talking a bit about her daughter’s anxiety and the ways hidden disabilities like it can impact a childhood. You don’t want to miss this.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible (Get 1 month subscription + 1 EBook for FREE!)
- Meghann’s Website, Rooted Childhood
- Instagram: @rootedchildhood
- Facebook: Rooted Childhood: Create & Connect
- Rooted Childhood Monthly Collections
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Waldorf Education
- Home Education: Volume I of Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series
- Simplicity Parenting
- The Complete Folk & Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
- Spot It!
- I SPY Eagle Eye Find-It Game
- I SPY Dig In
- I SPY Preschool Game
- I SPY Memory Game
- Guess Who? Board Game
- Fidget Spinners
- Finger Knitting Fun
- A Kid’s Guide to Sewing
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!