During the holidays, we love having friends over, so it was fun to think about ways to turn Snack Pack pudding cups into an interesting snack option for the #SnackPackMixIns campaign with #CollectiveBias and its advertiser.
This is a fun option for creating a do-it-yourself snack stations that the littlest guests will adore this holiday season.
Everyone finds their inner kid during the holidays, and Snack Pack pudding cups are a fun reminder of childhood. I let the kids pick out a few varieties at WALMART – our go-to place during this time of the year – and we chose some candy and cookies to go along with it.
Do you want to create a festive and exciting snack station for your little ones and their friends? Grab some cookies and Snack Pack pudding cups, and get decorating!
Christmas Tree Pudding Snack Station
For our Christmas tree pudding snack station, we decided to keep it festive, but familiar. We went with snack options that all of the kids already loved.
- Snack Pack pudding cups in a variety of flavors
- Food coloring
- Crushed cookies and candies (we used OREO cookies, Chips Ahoy! cookies, Golden OREO cookies, and candy canes)
- Use green food coloring to turn 10 vanilla pudding cups green.
- Stack them in a tree shape.
- Top the pudding tree with a star or angel decoration.
- Tie festive ribbon around the other flavors of pudding and arrange beneath the tree like presents.
- Set out crumbled cookies and candies in individual cups or jars with spoons.
Encourage your little guests to grab a Snack Pack pudding cup and fill it with their favorite combination of cookies and candies.
Do you have other fun ideas for using Snack Pack pudding cups in great kid-friendly recipes or projects? Share them in the comments.