Conversations with friends who get you, understand (and still love) your quirky kids, and are honest and real are so important in life — especially when you’re homeschooling. Chatting with Kara Anderson is always a chance to be loved for who you are. She’s real, down-to-Earth, frank, funny, and such a joy. In this conversation we talk quirky kids, taking time for oneself, being our kids’ person, and spring cleaning. Grab a cup of tea and settle in… you’re going to love this episode.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show
- Kara’s Website
- Kara on Instagram
- Kara on Facebook
- Spring Cleaning with Kara — Facebook Challenge Group
- The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- The Homeschool Sisters on Instagram
- Cookie’s Candle Co. (Ellery’s Etsy Shop — Support a young entreprenuer!)
- Cookie’s Candle Co. on Instagram
- What’s Your Homeschool Personality by Mystie Winckler
- Strewing Challenge
- Teach Your Own by John Holt
- Better Together (Morning Time Resource)
- Monday Morning Invitations eBook by Kara Anderson
- Your Business Math from Simply Charlotte Mason
- Picture Study Portfolios from Simply Charlotte Mason
- Chalk Pastel Art from Tricia Hodges and Nana
- Simply Clean by Becky Rapinchuk
- The Green Ember Series by S.D. Smith
- Hound Hotel Series
- Tabby Towers Series
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.