Parenting and homeschooling differently-wired kids can be a challenge, and it’s even harder when faced with choices about medication, therapies, and following one’s parenting gut. In this episode, Misty and Colleen talk about homeschooling, finding the great moments, and about the tough choice to medicate or not. You’ll hear two very different experiences with meds and, hopefully, will be reassured that it’s a personal decision, and what’s right for one isn’t always right for another. You’re doing a great job parenting your differently-wired kids — remember that and trust yourself.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show
- Misty’s Website
- Misty’s Instagram
- Misty’s Facebook
- Misty’s Pinterest
- Joyfully Homeschooling Podcast
- Great Homeschool Convention
- Notebooking Pages
- How I’m Using Spiral Notebooks to Simplify Homeschooling
- What I Wish I Had Known About ADHD Medication
- Adapting Homeschool for Wiggly Kids
- Fidget Spinners
- Essential Oils
- Exercise Ball
- Percy Jackson Series by Rick Riordan
- Suzanne Woods Fisher’s Books
- Beverly Lewis’ Books
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
- The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson
- The Green Ember Series by S.D. Smith
- Code of Silence by Tim Shoemaker
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!