I share my thoughts in today’s episode, but would love to hear yours, too. Scroll down to the comments section and tell us what YOU think about unusual schedules! We’re all better together.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show:
- Email Colleen
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Facebook
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Instagram
- Record your question RIGHT on this site!
- Case Western Reserve University
- Singapore Math
- Beast Academy Math
- VideoText Interactive
- Brave Writer
- The Writer’s Jungle
- The Red Badge of Courage
- Old Maid
- Rory’s Story Cubes
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!