Whether you homeschool your quirky kiddo, send him or her to school, or change it up depending on the year and the situation, you’re doing exactly what you need to do for your child when he or she needs it most. In today’s episode, Colleen talks to Dayna Abraham all about the chaos of raising differently-wired kids, and helping them channel those challenges for good and begin to see themselves as “superkids.” Afterwards, you get to reconnect with Colleen’s son, Trevor, and see what he’s been up to. Grab a beverage and put your feet up, you’re not going to want to miss this one…
Links and Resources From Today’s Show
- Dayna’s Website
- Dayna on Facebook
- Dayna on Pinterest
- Dayna on Instragram
- Surviving the Storm Facebook Group
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Support Facebook Group
- Building More Peaceful & Connected Relationships | Calm the Chaos™ Facebook Group
- The Calm The Chaos Framework
- Raising Poppies Facebook Group
- Ask A Superkid Series: Explaining Autism
- RLL 11 Kara Anderson: Doing Things for You… Even if it Means a Cleaning Challenge
- Jeff Walker’s Website
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- The Superkids Activity Guide to Conquering Every Day
- The Legend of Zelda Box Set
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!