There are so many wonderful benefits to getting kids in the kitchen early on, but have you ever thought about cooking as a way to build confidence and combat perfectionism?
Today, Colleen talks to Tiffany Dahle, author of The Ultimate Kids’ Cookbook, and founder of peanutblossom.com about empowering kids through cooking… among other things. This is not one to miss — especially if you love cooking with kids!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible – Get 1 month subscription for free + 1 free book!
- Tiffany’s Blog, Peanut Blossom
- Clickin Moms
- Click it Up a Notch®
- Prime Climb
- Shopkins Supermarket Scramble Game
- The Ultimate Kids’ Cookbook
- 100 Backyard Activities That Are the Dirtiest, Coolest, Creepy‑Crawliest Ever!
- Harry Potter Boxed Set
- The Chronicles of Narnia Boxed Set
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!