People ask often how I do it all. I try to tell them that I simply don’t — that there are balls I drop regularly, but I’m not sure they completely believe me. In today’s episode, I tell you all the things I don’t do. The home and homeschool balls that get dropped. Above all, friends, remember that you’re not alone and that you are doing an amazing job.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show:
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Instagram
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Facebook
- Help Your Intense Child Regulate Emotions Easily
- The Family and the Intense Child
- What is an Intense Child?
- The Holidays and Your Intense Child
- Socialization and Your Gifted or Intense Child
- Discipline and Your Intense Child
- RLL Live | Anxiety and Your Gifted /2e Child
- Helping Your Child Cope with Anxiety
- When Anxiety Looks Like Anger
- Great Gifts for Children with Anxiety
- Traveling with Kids Who Struggle with Anxiety
- Homeschooling the Voracious Learner
- Curiosity Stream
- Pam Barnhill’s Resources
- Better Together by Pam Barnhill
- RLL 09 Pam Barnhill: Better Together
- Strew to Learn | 5 Days of Inspiration and Support
- Play Doh
- Air Dry Clay
- Mama’s Learning Corner
- Galloping the Globe
- Chalk Pastel Art
- Squilt Music
- Colleen’s Speaking Schedule
- Instant Pot
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!