Cynthia Heren joins Colleen today to talk about what it’s like in the trenches homeschooling differently-wired kiddos. She gives us a peek into her schedule, the rabbit holes her family dives down, and how they incorporate online learning and Minecraft (yes, Minecraft) into their days.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible (Get 1 month subscription + 1 EBook for FREE!)
- Inside Our Normal Site
- Inside Our Normal Instagram
- Inside Our Normal Facebook
- FPEA Homeschool Convention
- Great Homeschool Conventions (Use the code RLL10 for $10 off your registration!)
- Oaxacaborn Blog (Gina Munsey’s Website)
- RLL #3: Keeping Up with a Profoundly Gifted Kiddo with Gina Munsey
- First LEGO League
- Big Nate Books
- Executive Function Skills workbook
- Skrafty Minecraft Classes
- Time 4 Learning
- RLL 28: Using Books to Make Learning Come to Life with Sarita Holzmann
- Kindle Fire
- Boogie Board
- Coder Academy
- Vet Academy
- Astronaut Academy
- Architect Academy
- Hour of Code
- Body Amazing Puzzle from Discovery Toys
- All About Reading
- All About Spelling
- MacBook Pro
- Asus Laptop
- Raising Lifelong Learners Facebook Page (Live Streaming on Tuesdays at 1:00pm Eastern)
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!