Differently-wired kiddos require a major shift in parenting philosophies and practices, and today’s guest is no stranger to shaking things up. Debbie Reber, founder of the Tilt Parenting podcast and author of Differently-Wired: Rasing an Exceptional Child in a Conventional World, has a lot to say about bringing up neurodiverse kiddos. Join Colleen and Debbie as they talk school choices, parenting shifts, and the news of the brand-new paperback version of Differently-Wired in bookstores everywhere!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: Book Shark
- Tilt Parenting
- Tilt Parenting: School Listings
- Tilt Parenting Podcast Episode 169 with Colleen
- Tilt Parenting on Instagram
- Tilt Parenting on Facebook
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!