Have a gifted student who is not being challenged enough? Maybe they are especially gifted in certain areas and able to work ahead? Can you imagine what he or she could do at age 18 after having already finished their bachelor’s degree while in high school?
Today, Colleen speaks with Trent Thompson to share how the College For All program can easily help our gifted teens to study college coursework and earn credit (by exam) towards bachelor’s degrees well before their high school graduation.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: Bardsy (free writing template printables in addition to the free Reader level for RLL listeners at www.bardsy.com/rll)
- College For All (Use the code CODE250, reducing the cost to $250 per month for the life of enrollment!)
- Sample Literature course at College For All (use login: email@example.com with the password: asdf)
- Trent Thompson (email) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trent Thompson (phone/text) (951) 306-8581
- RLL Live: Gifted Teens and Tweens
- RLL #72: Profoundly Gifted Kids and Radical Acceleration with Michelle and Elliott Tanner
- RLL #40: Self-Directed Homeschooling High School with Trevor Kessler
- Thomas Edison State University
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- College Board CLEP website
- Find a CLEP testing center near you
- DSST Exams
- DANTES test
- Verity College Education
- Great Homeschool Conventions
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!