Don’t you love peeking into the homeschools of others to see how they do things? It’s one of the things I love most about blogging and reading other homeschool blogs. Believe me… I can always use fresh ideas.
That’s why I’m teaming up with the amazing bloggers of the iHomeschool Network to share a look into homeschools across the country. Each day, we’ll talk specifics about a different subject and share our own spins on how that subject looks in our homes. Me? Well, I’ll be talking how I homeschool gifted kids — many of them.
We’ve got some great topics coming up, including:
- Monday: How I Teach Language Arts to My Gifted Kids
- Tuesday: How I Teach Math to My Gifted Kids
- Wednesday: How I Teach History to My Gifted Kids
- Thursday: How I Teach Science to My Gifted Kids
- Friday: How I Teach Fine Arts to My Gifted Kids
For more information on Gifted Kids, Check Out: