Links and Resources from Today’s Show
- RLL 11 Kara Anderson: Doing Things for You… Even if it Means a Cleaning Challenge
- RLL 17 Shawna Wingert: Building on Your Child’s Strengths
- How to Make SLIME for Beginners!
- How to Make Slime WITHOUT Borax! 4 Ways!
- Awesome Science Experiments for Kids
- The 101 Coolest Simple Science Experiments
- The Everything Kids’ Science Experiments Book
- Science Experiments You Can Eat
- Art Class: A Complete Guide to Painting
- Art Lab for Kids
- Music Class Today!
- You Want Me to Teach What?
- Ceramics for Kids
- The Kids ‘N’ Clay Ceramics Book
- Clay Lab for Kids
- Easy Spanish Step-By-Step
- Spanish (Flash Kids Flash Cards)
- Basic Physics
- Making Physics Fun
- All About Backyard Birds
- About Birds
- Everything You Need to Know About Birds
- National Geographic Readers: Frogs
- National Geographic Readers: Spiders
- Owls: Our Most Charming Bird
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!