It’s back to school time, and all over the internet — in your Instagram feeds, on your favorite bloggers’ sites, and on Facebook — you’re faced with a peek into what everyone’s doing to get ready for back to school. And, while I always hesitate to share what we’ve got going on because it changes so rapidly, I’m asked again and again… so I’m sharing a glimpse into our current plans with you today.
I hope you’ll find some inspiration and maybe some new resources, but remember that the only expert on your homeschool is YOU. What works for you is RIGHT for you, and you don’t have to do everything someone else is doing. Let this be inspiration and permission to take what you need and make it yours.
Let’s do this, friend. Together.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Mr. D Math
- VideoText Interactive Algebra
- Singapore Math
- Beast Academy Math
- Handwriting Without Tears Can-Do Print
- Handwriting Without Tears Can-Do Cursive
- Handwriting Without Tears My First School Book
- Handwriting Without Tears Letters and Numbers for Me
- Handwriting Without Tears Kick Start Kindergarten
- Handwriting Without Tears Printing Power
- Handwriting Without Tears Kick Start Cursive
- Brave Writer
- Better Together – The Book About Morning Time
- Squilt Live
- Chalk Pastel Art
- Read Aloud Revival
- All About Reading
- All About Spelling
- Reading Eggs
- IEW Ancient History
- Audible — Get a Free Book and a Trial Subscription
- Harry Potter Series
- Painless Vocabulary
- Painless Writing
- Painless Grammar
- Painless Spelling
- BookShark World History One
- Around the World Stories
- Galloping the Globe
- The Complete Book of Maps and Geography
- Figures in Motion
- Curiosity Stream
- Spy School eBook
- The Ultimate Slime Guide eBook (coupon code coming)
- The Ultimate Slime Guide Print Edition
- Building Foundations of Scientific Understanding
- Elementary Science Education
- Middle School Science Education
- 40 Nature Walks: Outdoor Science Labs On-The-Go
- Rumble Lab Mission to Mars
- 42 Electronics
- Strewing Series
- Put Your Homeschool on Autopilot
- Learning Well Planner ($2 off with the code COLLEEN2)
- Anatomy Puzzle
- Growing Good Kids
- Sensory TheraPlay Subscription Box
- Managing Emotional Mayhem
- Big Life Journal
- The Self-Driven Child
- The Self-Driven Child Book Club
- Anxiety-Free Kids
- The Read Aloud Family
- Bringing Up Geeks
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!