Ever worry that you’re not going to be able to do this homeschool thing all the way through high school? Me too. Colleen is talking today with Connie Albers — homeschool mom of five adult children. All of those kiddos have homeschooled, gone through college at a major university, and are now doing great things. You’re not going to want to miss this inspirational chat. It will encourage you as you look towards the long term in this homeschooling gig.
Links and Resources From Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Homeschooling Gifted Kids: A Practical Guide to Educate and Motivate Advanced Learners by Cindy West, M.A.Ed. Use code RLL at check out for 15% off your purchase of a digital copy of this book.
- Connie Albers (website)
- Parenting Beyond the Rules by Connie Albers
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Bravewriter (Poetry Teatime)
- RLL 30: Being a Student of Our Kids with Andrew Peterson
- RLL 23: Trusting Your Kids with Mahayla West
- Contact Me
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!