Over the years, Colleen has talked extensively about her youngest daughter’s struggle with anxiety, and so has her daughter. Today, Sara writes in with a great question, prompting Colleen to reflect on the earlier years in their anxiety journey. Listen to find out what she’d change, if anything.
And, if you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment, send an email, or leave a voice mail message below. Your question might be the next one featured on the show.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: BookShark – Structured 4-Day Homeschool for Flexible Families
- Contact Colleen
- Parenting and Teaching a Twice-Exceptional Child
- Homeschooling Twice-Exceptional Children
- The Lies that Anxiety Tells You
- Helping Your Child Cope with Anxiety
- Facebook Live Conversation with Logan About Her Anxiety
- Great Gifts for Kids with Anxiety
- Free MP3 Mindfulness Download
- Yum Earth Suckers
- Banana Slug Stretch Toy
- Yogibo Stress Toy
- The Anxious Parent of the Anxious Chile | The Guilt of Passing it On
- All Tied Up in Knots | Anxiety and Think Outside Boxes
- The Anxious Parent of the Anxious Child | Using Social Stories
- When Anxiety Looks Like Anger
- Traveling with Kids Who Struggle with Anxiety
- Hey Sigmund | Anxiety Archives
- My Little Poppies | Anxiety Archives
- Dr. Dan Peters
- Make Your Worrier a Warrior
- From Worrier to Warrior
- What to Do When You Worry Too Much
- Helping Your Anxious Child
- Wilma Jean the Worry Machine
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- Hey Warrior!
- Anxiety-Free Kids
- Why Smart Kids Worry
- Wemberly Worried
- The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes
- Listening with My Heart
- Following Their Joy with Melissa
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!
Latest posts by Colleen Kessler
- Helping Your Child Cope with Anxiety [RLL#51] - September 11, 2019
- Great Gifts for Backyard Scientists - August 25, 2019
- 101 Reasons You Need Audio Books in Your Homeschool - August 23, 2019