While this podcast episode was recorded before all the COVID-19 stuff hit, and things were relatively normal, I felt it important to share it with you. In this episode I talk about five simple things you can do with your anxious kiddos to help them right now. Right now, anxieties are high.
Kids are worrying.
Adults are worrying.
We’re all kind of in this big ole anxiety boat together. We could really use some solidarity and support right now.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: The Anxiety Toolkit
- Helping Your Child Manage Anxiety During COVID-19
- Helping Your Child Cope with Anxiety
- RLL #49: Reflections About Anxiety
- The Anxious Parent of the Anxious Child | The Guilt of Passing it On
- The Anxious Parent of the Anxious Child | Using Social Stories
- The Lies Anxiety Tells You
- When Anxiety Looks Like Anger
- Great Gifts for Children with Anxiety
- RLL #55: Helping Your Child Manage Perfectionism
- RLL #52: Overcoming Perfectionism and Finding Joy in Homeschooling
- When You Just Aren’t Comfortable Getting Help for Your Child
- Talk | Never Good Enough: How Perfectionism, Anxiety, and Fear are Holding Back Your Child and What to do About it
- Parent Coaching/Consulting
- Anxiety-Free Kids
- From Worrier to Warrior
- Make Your Worrier a Warrior
- Do You Need a Homeschool Full Stop? by Kara S. Anderson
- More Than Enough by Kara S. Anderson
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!