The longer I homeschool my gifted children, and the more I see and talk to other parents of gifted and twice-exceptional kids, the more I believe that homeschooling is the best educational option for our nation’s above-average children.
In today’s episode, Colleen shares an audioblog — an article that first appeared on the site. She makes a strong case for how best to meet our gifted children’s needs while spelling out the very real benefits of homeschooling.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: Waldock Way — Waldock’s Wizards and Wands Use the code RLL10 for 10% off!
- Original Post: Why Should You Homeschool Your Gifted Children?
- Why It Stinks to Be Gifted In Schools Today
- Gifted Kids Are Gonna Gift
- The Need for Flexibility When Teaching Your Gifted Kids
- Embracing Rabbit Trails in Your Homeschool
- Homeschooling for Lifelong Learning
- Homeschooling Gifted Kids: What It’s Really Like
- The Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling Gifted Children
- Coaching with Colleen
- Contact Colleen
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!