Valentine’s Day is almost here… do you have fun things planned for your little ones? I love surprising mine with fun snacks and themed lunches, and this yummy strawberry white chocolate milkshake recipe is the perfect frosty treat for a day devoted to love.
And your kiddos will love this.
Strawberry White Chocolate Milkshake Recipe
Seriously, what kiddo doesn’t like strawberries and chocolate? This milkshake recipe will become a new favorite. It’s easy and delicious.
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1½ cups Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- ¼ cup Half & Half
- ¼ cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp. Red, Pink, & White Sprinkles
Add vanilla bean ice cream. Blend for 15 seconds.
Add half & half. Blend for 5-10 seconds, or until you reach your desired milkshake consistency.
Add white chocolate chips. Blend for 10 seconds.
Add sprinkles. Blend for 5 seconds.
Pour strawberry white chocolate chip milkshake into 4 small milkshake glasses. Garnish with extra sprinkles (or optional whipped cream).
Serve immediately with paper straws.
Enjoy with your favorite little Valentine.
You might like:
- 100 Hints That Your Child May Be Gifted - February 26, 2021
- If He’s REALLY So Smart… When Gifted Kids Struggle - February 20, 2021
- 101 Reasons Eclectic Homeschooling Works for Gifted Kids - February 16, 2021