We’re just a little obsessed with the great outdoors, backyard science, and all things nature around here, and we love to bring a little bit of that into the holidays that we celebrate. This racoon Valentine card is perfect! Check it out, print it, and give it to a special animal-loving Valentine in your life.
My nine year old can’t wait to give these to her friends.
You can make them with your kids, too… it’s easy. Just print them out and fold. We used Avery Textured Half-Fold Greeting Cards for Inkjet Printers, but you could use plain cardstock, too, if you wanted to cut them out yourself.
Materials for Raccoon Valentines
- Avery Textured Half-Fold Greeting Cards for Inkjet Printers
- OR cardstock in a light color
- Free printable card template (just click on the button to have it sent to your inbox — easy-peasy)
- A small treat to include with your cards (optional — see some suggestions below)
Simply put the Avery cards or your cardstock in your printer and print using colored ink. Punch out the cards — or cut them out if you used cardstock. Fold them, package them with a little treat, and give them out to all of your valentines.
Super easy — super cute!
That’s it! Don’t you love how they came out?
Who are your kids going to give them to? Their classmates? Homeschool co-op friends? Or are they going to mail them to friends near and far?
More Valentine’s Day Fun
Latest posts by Colleen Kessler
- Books to Help Your Kids Learn Mindfulness at Home - April 19, 2019
- Taking Care of Injuries on the Trail | Think Outside Boxes - April 18, 2019
- Surviving the Elements | Think Outside Boxes - April 11, 2019