Do you feel like all you ever do is yell at and correct your intense child? That for every time you praise him, you’ve already berated him 15 times? And, are you completely exhausted before you’ve finished your first cup of coffee?
Yeah… me too.
This audioblog shares tips for helping you work with your intense child to have them get on board with family rules and structures so you can all have the peace you crave.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: BookShark: Structured 4-Day Homeschool for Flexible Families
- Original Post: Discipline and Your Intense Child
- Managing Your Child’s Intensity During the Holidays
- RLL #24: Asynchrony, Intensity, and Motivation
- Living with Intensity | An At-Home Workshop
- Helping Your Intense Child Regulate Emotions Easily
- The Family and The Intense Child
- What is an Intense Child?
- Managing Intense Kids
- Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students
- Living with Intensity
- Emotional Sensitivity and Intensity: How to manage intense emotions as a highly sensitive person
- Smart But Scattered
- Smart Teens Guide to Living with Intensity
- Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnoses of Gifted Children and Adults
- Coaching with Colleen
- Contact Colleen
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!