It’s a new year and I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to tackle it head on and enjoy my kiddos and our new puppy, all while making this podcast and site the place where you can find all you need to help you parent and homeschool those differently wired kiddos amazingly.
In today’s episode, we’ll talk about some new formatting, new features, and you’ll get a preview of things to come. I can’t wait to share it all with you and to hear your feedback!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- SPONSOR: Homeschooling Gifted Kids: A Practical Guide to Educate and Motivate Advanced Learners and Our Journey Westward
- Games to Help Improve Emotional Intelligence
- Games to Help Learn Mindfulness
- Great Games for Teens
- Nature Themed Games
- Science Games Your Kids Will Love
- One Person Logic Games That Rock
- Family Night Game Guide
- Top 25 Board Games
- Masterpiece Society
- Chalk Pastel Art (You Are an Artist)
- Curiosity Stream
- Art History Kids
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Facebook
- Art History Kids Review
- SQUILT Music
- Raising Lifelong Learners on Instagram
- Facebook Live from 1/8/19
- The Fringy Bit
- The Gifted Kids Workbook
- Our Journey Westward
- RLL 23: Trusting Your Kids with Mahayla West
- A Spacious Life
- Raising Poppies on Facebook
- Homeschooling Poppies on Facebook
- A Crash Course for Homeschooling THAT Kid (coming soon)
- My Little Poppies
- Homeschool Solutions
- Annie and Everything
- Homeschooling with Dyslexia
- Not the Former Things
- Homeschooling Without Training Wheels
- Raising Lifelong Learners Book Club
- Education and Parent Coaching with Colleen
- Helping Your Child Strenghten Executive Function Skills
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!