Are you planning to come out to a homeschool convention this season? Colleen will be speaking at all seven of the Great Homeschool Conventions and several others as well — you can find her entire calendar on her speaking page. In this episode, though, she chats about why you should consider attending as a homeschool parent of a differently-wired kiddo.
There are opportunities to check out curriculum, talk to experts in all subject areas, be inspired by different tyes of speakers, and enjoy special events like the Real Mom Tour she, Pam Barnhill, and Sarah MacKenzie are hosting at each GHC event! Make sure you leave a comment or a voice mail to let her know which event you’ll be at — she can’t wait to meet you!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: Time 4 Learning
- Using Time 4 Learning for Nontraditional Homeschooling
- Homeschooling Through Anxiety with Time 4 Learning
- Using Time 4 Learning with a Busy Middle Schooler
- Meeting the Needs of Your Asynchronous Gifted Kid
- Homeschooling Gifted Kids | Meeting Asynchronous Abilities
- Asynchronous Development in Gifted Children
- Mr. D Math
- VideoText Interactive
- Your Morning Basket with Pam Barnhill
- Read Aloud Revival with Sarah MacKenzie
- S.D. Smith
- Different by Design Learning with Shawna Wingert
- The Real Mom Tour
- Great Homeschool Conventions (Use code RLLGHC for $5 off)
- New Year, New Talks, New Reasons to Attend Great Homeschool Conventions
- Why You Should Keep Attending Homeschool Conventions
- Come Meet Me at Great Homeschool Conventions
- What You Won’t Find at a Homeschool Convention
- Attending a Homeschool Convention for Your Differently-Wired Kiddo
- Why You Should Attend a Homeschool Convention
- Attending a Homeschool Convention (Free Printable)
- Coming to GHC — The Real Mom Tour!
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!