Ever feel overwhelmed or scared that you just might not be doing enough in your homeschool? Not seeing those Instagram families in your own home? Feeling a little drained by those wonderful but intense learners?
In today’s podcast, Colleen speaks with Kara Anderson about her new book, More Than Enough: Grow Your Confidence, Banish Burnout and Love Your Homeschool Life. You’ll find that these two friends have a lot to say about how you aren’t alone and there are plenty of ways to feel stronger and more encouraged. You CAN take care of yourself while meeting the needs of the kiddos in your homeschool!
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: CTC Math (click on “Homeschoolers” to get HALF off for your whole family!)
- More Than Enough: Grow Your Confidence, Banish Burn-Out and Love Your Homeschool Life by Kara Anderson
- Kara Anderson’s website, www.karasanderson.com
- The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Kara Anderson on Instagram, @karastephensonanderson
- The Homeschool Sisters on Instagram, @thehomeschoolsisters
- RLL11 Kara Anderson: Doing Things For Yourself Even if it Means a Cleaning Challenge
- Passions, Pressure and Letting Our Kids Let Go (on Raising Lifelong Learners)
- Navigating Anxiety with Colleen Kessler (on The Homeschool Sisters)
- Homeschooling Gifted and Quirky Kids With Colleen Kessler (on The Homeschool Sisters Podcast)
- 7 Secrets the Happiest Homeschool Moms Know
- Your Self-Care Roadmap Workbook
- 77 Resources to Help You Take Better care of yourself this year
- Self-Care Tips From Homeschool Moms
- We All Have Hard Days (printables)
- Cactus Method of Homeschool Planning
- Seesaw (app for homeschool record-keeping)
- RLL #69: [Audioblog] Seven Tools for Peaceful Parenting that You Can Use Today
- Safe Place Fatigue | The Wear and Tear of Being Your Child’s Person
- RLL#62: [Audioblog] Why Should You Homeschool Your Gifted Children?
- How to Help Your Kids Thrive When They’re Stuck Inside
- RLL #61: Let’s Talk About Anxiety
- Finding Community: Building a Support System Online and In-Person
- RLL #54: Homeschooling Through Tough Times
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!