Gentle parenting, natural homeschooling and simple living can seem like lofty goals for many of us, but are they really? Colleen explores these ideas and more with Rachel Rainbolt of Sage Family, who has created a lasting culture of connection and respect in her family by living a lifestyle of playful, personal growth with trust, freedom and support.
Links and Resources from Today’s Show:
- Sponsor: Bardsy (free writing template printables in addition to the free Reader level for RLL listeners at www.bardsy.com/rll)
- Rachel Rainbolt on Instagram
- Sage Family (Rachel Rainbolt’s webpage)
- Sage Family Blog
- Sage Family Podcast
- Sage Homeschooling by Rachel Rainbolt (book)
- Homeschool Coaching with Rachel Rainbolt
- Parent Coaching with Rachel Rainbolt
- Sage Parenting’s Bucket System class
- Hackschool Leadership Class
- Learn 12 Proven Secrets to keep Calm and Connected (free worksheet)
- I’m Taking Back “Natural Parenting” by Rachel Rainbolt
- Passions, Pressures and Letting Our Kids Go
- RLL 11 Kara Anderson: Doing Things for You… Even if it Means a Cleaning Challenge
- Self-Care Tips from Homeschool Moms
- Gentle Gifted Parenting: Diffusing Tantrums and Meltdowns with Love
- How to Become a Minimalist Homeschooler
- RLL #68: Self-Directed Education with Peter Gray, PhD
- RLL #67: Ideas for Nurturing Our Kids’ Strengths
- RLL #66: Strength-Based Learning for Differently-Wired Kids with Shawna Wingert
- RLL 12: What About Relaxed and Interest-Led Homeschooling for Gifted Kids? | A Listener Question
- Creating Your Own Interest-Based Middle School Curriculum
- Don’t Stifle the Polymaths
- RLL #30: Andrew Peterson: Being Students of Our Children
- RLL #23: Mahayla West: Trusting Your Kids
- RLL #39 Sara Hall: Trusting Your Child’s Lead
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!