The holidays are coming and I know — if you’re like me — that you’re gearing up and trying to figure out how to make it happy, fun, and successful for all your kids, you, and the rest of your extended family. In this chat, I’ll share some of my thoughts about navigating the holidays with your differently-wired kiddos, and simple tricks you can do to make it great (or at least bearable) for all.
Links and Resources from the Show:
- SPONSOR: Audible – Get 1 month subscription for free + 1 free book!
- One Person Logic Games that Rock
- Mad Libs
- Managing Your Child’s Intensity During the Holidays
- Respecting Your Child’s Sensory Needs
- Autism and the Holidays – Julie’s Performance Story
- Holidays and Your Intense Child
- RLL Live – More About Anxiety
- Great Gifts for Children With Anxiety
- Helping Your Intense Child Regulate Emotions Easily
- Navigating Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Kids
- Living With Intensity — Learn at Home Workshop
- RLL Live – Anxiety and Gifted 2E Kids
- Let’s Talk About Emotional Overexcitability
- Helping Your Child Cope With Anxiety
- Overexcitabilities and Why They Matter
- Simple Steps for Putting Together a Calm Down Kit
- Rock Your Family Life
- The Family and the Intense Child
- What is an Intense Child?
- Discipline and Your Intense Child
- Resource Page: Managing Intense Kids
- When Anxiety Looks Like Anger
- Traveling With Kids Who Struggle With Anxiety
- Mindfulness Games
- Surviving a Cross Country Flight with Intense Kids
Leave a Rating or Review
Doing so helps me get the word out about the podcast. iTunes bases their search results on positive ratings, so it really does help — and it’s easy!
- Click THIS link to go to the podcast main page.
- Click on View in iTunes under the podcast cover artwork.
- Once your iTunes has launched and you are on the podcast page, click on Ratings and Review under the podcast name. There you can leave either or both! Thanks so much.
Want to record your own question, comment, or have your kids tell us what they LOVE to learn about? Click below and start recording!